Offering patients with chronic diseases the medicines they need to stay healthy.
As a specialty pharmacy in Palm Springs, Palms Pharmacy offers specialty medications to patients with chronic and complex diseases in order to help them manage their condition. When we receive your prescription, we can help you go over your medication regimen, which can be a great opportunity for you to discuss your concerns with us. We will do whatever we can to give you the specialty medications you need as well as help you understand your treatment plan.
We also offer the following services:
Specialty medication is used to treat chronic and complex health conditions such as:
- Hepatitis C
- Crohn’s Disease
- Psoriasis Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Organ Transplant
- And More
Specialty Medication Can:
- Be administered through injection, infusion, or orally
- Cost more than regular medication
- Have special requirements for storage
- Need additional monitoring
- Have a strict schedule for dosing
- Will require coordination from your doctor
What Advantages Come with Using our Specialty Pharmacy?
- We offer financial support knowing that specialty medications cost more.
- We coordinate with your insurance company, case management, and others to make sure that the medication is paid for.
- Fast and efficient medication pick-up.
- Provides Better Care Quality
- Pharmacists are there 24/7 through an after-hour emergency line.
Why You Should Communicate with Us and How
- Via phone, email, voice mail, or even text.
- We promptly reply to each message that we receive.
- Our staff can speak multiple languages such as English, Spanish, and Creole.
- Our language line allows us to assist and communicate with 20 other languages.
- For our clients that have a hearing impairment, our sign language can help out via online video chat.
- For many unresolved issues, you may contact our Performance Improvement Supervisor at 561-513-9161.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US
- It may be required by your insurance company.
- There are more staff to keep up with the customers’ needs.
- The staff are specially trained to meet all of your needs.
- We as a specialty pharmacy adhere to a strict code of conduct.
- Our productivity and quality are monitored by an independent, credentialed firm.
- Your privacy is taken very seriously. Our staff is trained to use discretion at all stages.
- Your info is stored in a heavily secured location.
- You Can Get to Know Our Staff Personally and Learn How We Operate
- Don’t hesitate to interact with our friendly and outgoing pharmacist and technicians.