Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking additional steps to protect our patients and employees.
What We Are Doing:
- Staff is following strict sanitation protocols: frequent hand washing, using gloves and masks.
- We will clean the credit card/signature pads in-between each customer, as well as the counters frequently (as often as every hour).
- Staff members showing any signs of sickness are required to stay at home in compliance with our pandemic protocol.
- Encouraging the public to utilize our free delivery service
What We Ask From You:
- Any customer who is sick or not feeling well, we ask you remain in your vehicle and call 561-513-9161 and we can provide curbside assistance.
- Please wear a mask before entering the store. If you do not have one, we have them in limited supply.
- Please utilize the sanitizing stations before and after leaving the store.
- Please practice social distancing. Remain at least 6 feet apart inside the store. There will be signs on both the walls and floors to help guide you.
- Any customer waiting to pickup a prescription will be given a buzzer and asked to wait in their vehicle.
If you cannot leave your home, we offer same-day delivery for orders called in by noon each day (Monday to Friday). We will be happy to deliver prescriptions and/or over-the-counter items that you may need (credit card required).
Our staff will help you make this process as smooth as possible. Thank you in advance for helping keep our community safe and healthy. We appreciate your business and patience!