Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking additional steps to protect our patients and employees.
What We Are Doing:
- The Community Kangen Alkaline water machine will be closed.
- We will clean the credit card/signature pads in-between each customer, as well as the counters frequently (as often as every hour).
- Staff members showing any signs of sickness are required to stay at home in compliance with our pandemic protocol.
What We Ask From You:
- Any patient or customer who is sick or not feeling well should call us to make arrangements for the curbside drop off or pick up rather than entering the store.
- Please use our phone system (Rx to-go app) or visit our website (palmspharmacy.com) to order refills, so you don’t have to wait in the store.
- Credit/Debit card payments are preferred.
- Please request refills of non-controlled medications several days prior to running out.
If you cannot leave your home, we offer same-day delivery for orders called in by noon each day (Monday to Friday). We will be happy to deliver prescriptions and/or over-the-counter items that you may need (credit card required).
Our staff will help you make this process as smooth as possible. Thank you in advance for helping keep our community safe and healthy. We appreciate your business and patience!